Belmark, established in 1977, places our communities at the center of what we do and how we invest. We support nonprofit organizations primarily focused on improving communities that thrive.
Belmark’s Charitable Mission
Belmark recognizes our responsibility to support our communities where we work and live using our Christian based values and resources to strengthen and grow the impact of charitable causes focused on community involvement and enhancement, education, child advocacy, economic needs, professional growth, and Christian outreach by providing financial support and opportunities.
- We provide financial opportunities to non-profit organizations having a positive outreach to our communities, partners, and families.
- We seek opportunities to partner with community organizations to provide focused funding and increased impact.
- We evaluate hardship needs on an individual, application basis.
- We support major medical foundations to combine and focus funding for increased impact.
- We support military organizations through our resources.
- We utilize resources that make a difference.
- We demonstrate respect for all requests, qualified or not.
- We are honest and transparent.
A 501(c)(3) and tax ID number may be requested to meet all IRS requirements to receive grants. Belmark accepts and reviews funding requests throughout the year on a monthly basis. Belmark does not have representatives available for meeting in person to discuss your request details. All requests must be submitted and reviewed based on the above guidelines. Organizations are eligible to submit one application per fiscal year (October-September). See our giving guidelines above to determine if your organization meets Belmarks focus.