Show your commitment to sustainability with EcoReady recyclable flexible packaging.
Today’s consumers are searching for sustainable packaging more than ever before. But most flexible packaging still can’t be recycled. That’s why we’re proud to offer EcoReady recyclable flexible packaging. Now you can offer your customers exactly what they’re looking for, with flexible packaging that can be recycled through the Store Drop-Off stream featuring the How2Recycle® label.
EcoReady recyclable flexible packaging is available in the following styles:
of consumers age 18–34 and 30% age 35–44 say they actively seek out products in sustainable packaging.
Flexible Packaging Association Survey by The Harris Poll (July 2018)
Recyclable flexible packaging displaying the How2Recycle® label.
EcoReady allows you to communicate your commitment to sustainable packaging by displaying the How2Recycle® label. How2Recycle® is a standardized labeling system designed to help forward-thinking brands empower consumers to make responsible choices through easy-to-understand recycling instructions.
Advantages of EcoReady vs. traditional laminated packaging
- Made of a single resin type
- Consumer purchases product, then returns the clean empty bag to store drop-off recycling location
- Film is recycled into composite lumber or non-food grade plastic resin
Traditional Laminated Packaging
- Made up of multiple plastic resins that can’t be separated once laminated
- Cannot be recycled
- Packaging ends up in landfill