Build your brand with eco-friendly labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons
Consumers are on the lookout for recyclable, eco-friendly product packaging more than ever before. For some types of packaging that’s simple. For others, easier said than done. But with the eco-READY™ line of pressure sensitive labels, folding cartons and flexible packaging, recyclability is within reach for nearly every kind of packaging you need. With eco-READY™, you can add to your own sustainability story with eco-friendly product packaging options that display your values and align with environmentally conscious consumers.
eco-READY™ recyclable packaging allows you to offer:
of consumers say recyclability is the most important aspect of environmentally friendly packaging
GlobalWebIndex, Sustainable Packaging Unwrapped (2019)
Eco-friendly product packaging to show your commitment to sustainability
eco-READY™ Recyclable Pressure Sensitive Labels
Sometimes your product’s container is recyclable, but adding a label means a recycler won’t take it. And counting on consumers to remove labels isn’t a reliable solution. With eco-READY™ pressure sensitive labels, not only can you create eco-friendly labels with recyclable materials, but washable adhesives make it simple for recyclers to remove the label and recycle the container.
- Options for recyclable polypropylene or paper stock
- Washable adhesive to remove barriers to recyclability
- Recyclable through standard recycling streams
eco-READY™ Flexible Packaging
Most flexible packaging can’t be recycled. With eco-READY™, you can offer consumers eco-friendly flexible packaging that can be recycled through the Store Drop-Off stream featuring the How2Recycle® label.
- Able to display the How2Recycle® standardized label to show recyclability
- Recyclable through the Store Drop-Off stream
- Available as a stand-up pouch, fold-over pouch (top or bottom fill), pillow bag or box pouch
Advantages of eco-READY™ Flexible Packaging
Eco-READY™ flexible packaging is high-barrier, all polyethylene (PE), recyclable pouch packaging that offers distinct sustainability benefits for consumers.
- Made of a single resin type to ensure recyclability
- Consumer purchases product, then returns the clean empty bag to Store Drop-Off recycling location
- Film is recycled into composite lumber or non-food grade plastic resin
- Saves plastic waste from ending up in the landfill
Recyclable flexible packaging displaying the How2Recycle® label
eco-READY™ allows you to communicate your commitment to sustainable packaging by displaying the How2Recycle®label.* How2Recycle®is a standardized labeling system designed to help forward-thinking brands empower consumers to make responsible choices through easy-to-understand recycling instructions.
*must be a member of How2Recycle to utilize logo on packaging.
eco-READY™ Recyclable Folding Cartons
With eco-READY™ folding cartons, you can choose from a variety of recyclable paperboard materials and finishes to fit the specific needs of your product. And all of our eco-READY™ folding cartons are responsibly sourced and certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).
- All eco-READY™ paperboard is recyclable through standard recycling streams
- Paperboard/poly combinations can be recycled depending on local ordinances